TAN ETC USES STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT TO PROVIDE THE BEST INDOOR TANNING SERVICE FOR ALL CLIENTS
We have UV tanning beds of different levels that help clients achieve the best tan for their skin types:
Tan America, Sun Ergoline, Soltron and Ultra Sun
LEVEL 1 BED
LEVEL 2 BEDS
LEVEL 3 BEDS
LEVEL 4 BEDS
LEVEL 5 BEDS
VISIT TAN ETC TODAY!
Get a healthy-looking tan in a clean, quiet, and hygienic space. Tan Etc offers convenient and hassle-free UV tanning service. Whether you want a light, sunkissed glow or a deeper tan, trust that Tan Etc can help you find the perfect shade for your skin tone and skin type. With world-class tanning beds and gentle tanning and skin care products, you’re to get the flawless, long-lasting tan you’ve been wanting.
UV TANNING PREPARATION
Before your UV tanning session, there are a few things you need to remember:
- Set a tanning goal. What type of tan do you want to achieve? Do you want to go a shade darker or do you want something a little more subtle? Properly identifying your tanning goals allows indoor tanning specialists to make proper recommendations and help you achieve the tan you want.
- Understand that the length of exposure varies for each skin type. Don’t know yours? No problem! Tan Etc can help you determine your skin type.
- Trust only the experts. Tan Etc keeps all facilities in pristine condition. All tanning equipment are thoroughly cleaned and properly stored. Our indoor tanning experts are extensively trained in the UV tanning process. We use state-of-the-art tanning beds and we always provide protective eyewear. We also offer top quality tanning and skin care products.
- Always follow pre-tanning and post-tanning instructions and use the recommended tan maintenance and skin protection products.
The artificial sunlight is what creates a youthful and natural-looking glow, ensuring smooth, even, and perfectly-timed application. Tanning professionals base each tanning procedure on the client’s skin type.
ACHIEVE THE PERFECT SUN-KISSED LOOK WITH UV TANNING!
Why stay out and risk getting sunburnt when you can go for sunless indoor tanning? UV tanning is a faster alternative to sunbathing. Instead of staying under the sun for hours, you can get the tan you’ve always wanted in less time. Faster and safer, UV tanning creates artificial sunlight that stimulates melanin production, which then gives your skin a healthy color. Indoor tanning has its benefits, too.
- Tanning is a great way to mask scars and stretch marks.
- It can be helpful for those who have Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Some people also believe that indoor tanning increases their confidence and enhances their mood.
- There is no risk for overexposure since indoor tanning is done under sharp supervision.
- Indoor tanning allows you the convenience of getting a tan anytime you want in a clean and quiet space.
- You won’t need to drive to the nearest beach or wait for you next vacation to achieve your desired tan. You can get the tan you want regardless of the season.
STAY IN TOUCH. JOIN OUR EMAIL/TEXT CLUB.
Follow us on Social Media to get the most updated information and amazing deals.