Terms and Conditions
2. MONTHLY DUES: Tan Etc reserves the right to modify monthly dues based on, but not limited to, the following factors: Costs of services or implementation of federal, state, or local taxes. A 10-day notice is required for any changes to my billing information. Monthly auto-billing dues may not be paid in-store prior to my draft date. It is my responsibility to regularly review my bank/credit card statements to verify appropriate amounts have been drafted. It is my responsibility to inform Tan Etc if my credit/debit card or bank account has been closed or changed due to fraud or other circumstances; if my Tan Etc automatic payment declines due to such circumstances, I will owe the full past due balance. I will continue to be auto-billed on a monthly basis until I, as the manager of my membership, submit a request to Tan Etc to either freeze or cancel my account.
3. MINIMUM MEMBERSHIP PERIOD AND AUTOBILLING INFORMATION: For all auto billing memberships, a minimum of 1 draft is required. Therefore, all auto billing memberships are a 2 month minimum (customer will pay first month in store and will be autobilled a minimum of one draft). I authorize Tan Etc to charge my credit card or bank account referenced as “Primary Billing” stated above on this membership agreement, every month on the draft date for this membership agreement (1st or 15th of every month).
4. PAST DUE BALANCES: I will be subject to a $7.50 late fee for any returned (failed) payments on my account. Tan Etc reserves the right to redraft any past due amount, plus late fee, from any payment method I provide. If there is a balance on my account when I cancel, I will owe the full balance. All account balances must be paid before I can freeze my account.
5. FREEZES: Freeze forms must be filled out at least 10 days prior to my draft date. I may freeze my account for a maximum of six consecutive months at a time. I may freeze my account in-person by signing a Freeze Form, or over the phone. Tan Etc offers phone freezes as a courtesy; dates on the Freeze Form are final. We do not notify members when the account comes off freeze and billing resumes.
6. CANCELLATIONS: A 30-day written notice is required to cancel all Month-to-Month auto-billing memberships. If I cancel while my account is frozen, the cancellation will override the freeze. To satisfy the 30-day notice, I will be charged one final time after I submit my cancel request. By cancelling, I forfeit any credits and in-store cash on my account. I have two options for submitting a cancellation request:
i. Sign a cancellation form at any of our salon locations
ii. Send a written notice via certified mail to the following address:
TAN ETC, 3616 Far West Blvd. Ste. #111, Austin, TX 78731
Mail-in cancellations take effect 30-days from the postmarked date of the letter. If I cancel by mail, it is my responsibility to follow-up with Tan Etc to ensure that my letter was received. I cannot cancel my membership via phone or e-mail. I will take full responsibility to verify my monthly charge has ceased after my cancellation has been processed.
7. DHA RELEASE: The use of DHA as a color additive for cosmetic application to the skin is FDA approved for external use only. When applying DHA products as a spray, it may be difficult to avoid exposure of areas for which the FDA has not tested. The FDA recommends the following precautions be utilized where DHA products are applied by spraying: Cover the eye area, protect the lip and nasal passages, and avoid inhalation or ingestion of the product. Pregnant women, any person with respiratory problems or illness, and any person with a history of allergies should consult a physician before using a DHA spray tanning device.
10. SHARED CONTENT AND INFORMATION: You agree to submit only accurate information on the forms provided on this website and consequently grant Tan Etc permission to collect and use said information strictly for informational and intended business only.
11: SAFETY: This website and its use are subject exclusively to, and in strict compliance with, federal state laws. Aligned with our terms and conditions is the restriction of submitting anyone else’s personal information and attempting to use his or her identity instead of your own. Tan Etc provides all users detailed terms that help protect their rights and make navigation and use easier and more convenient.